Show your Aloha Spirit this Wednesday June 22 in FoPa*!
• Dig out that Hawaiian shirt (or muumuu).
• Wear it to participating FoPa* businesses.
• Get great deals and cool stuff.
1. You MUST be wearing a Hawaiian shirt (or muumuu) to qualify.
2. A Hawaiian-themed t-shirt *might* work, but it better be Hawaii-specific. And really cool.
3. Grass skirt? Sure, why not.
* FoPa – pronounced ‘FOE-pa’ – is Durham’s Foster/Geer/Central Park neighborhood, located at the north end of downtown.
Note: FoPa is a TEMPORARY Neighborhood Designation, it expires June 30, 2011. Please do not use after that date.
• • • • • • • •
PARTICIPATING FoPa BUSINESSES:
Manbites Dog Theater – 703 Foster Street
Buy one ticket at the door for Wednesday night performance of Buddy Cop 2 and get a second ticket free! (Cash or check only, door sales only, limit 1 free ticket per shirt). First come, first served while they last; box office opens at 7:00, show is at 8:15.
manbitesdogtheater.org • twitter: @ManbitesTheater
• facebook page: Manbites Dog Theater Company
Geer St. Garden – 644 Foster Street
Buy an entree and get an appetizer for free. 5:00-10:00 p.m.
geerstreetgarden.com – twitter: @GeerStGarden
GYROTONIC® Durham – 420 W Geer Street
One free GYROKINESIS® class ($20 value).
King’s Sandwich Shop – 701 Foster Street
Free drink with Kahuna Dog! Buy a Kahuna Dog (we’re not sure, but we think it involves pineapple and bacon) and get a free drink. 11:00-4:00.
kingssandwichshop.com • twitter: @KingsSandwich
• facebook: King’s Sandwich Shop
The Parlour – Ice Cream Food Truck
A special deal (probably involving ice cream). Outside Fullsteam on Rigsbee from 5:00 to 10:00.
twitter: @ParlourDurham • facebook: The Parlour Durham